Friday 27 June 2014

The Beauty Mean


It just like a normal day that i finish my work. On the way my home, i saw a group of beautiful ladies near Town Hall at Collins Street. I reflect to take my camera and take a shoot of the ladies. I was very happy because i can get a couple of shot of them like picture above. The smile was gorgeous with the dress and the face is really beautiful.


On this picture i just want to focus on the gentleman around the beautiful ladies. The man was so cool with the formal shirt that he wear. The hair style was cool also is like a prince that want to meet his princess.


The group of ladies on the way to the Town Hall to attend a special event there. I feel really happy because i get a chance to documented this event that i never try to took before and today i just got it. Every single person in this picture is just really gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment